Led by Carlos R. Rodriguez from the Office of Trade at U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), our 2-hour virtual "ACE Reporting Demonstration for Export" and "ACE Reporting Demonstration for Import" courses provide attendees with the skills and knowledge to navigate the ACE Reports tool and take advantage of its various capabilities. Since these training opportunities are available just once per calendar year, attendees can now register for the export session only, the import session only, or both sessions together (over a two-day period, at a discounted price). As CBP continued its modernization of the Automated Commercial Environment (ACE) Secure Data Portal over multiple phases in 2022, now for 2023, we are approaching the final stages, these training opportunities are more critical than ever to stay informed!
Register for both sessions for discounted pricing. Contact Customer Service at (248) 358-3003 or email@example.com for more information.
NCBFAA will grant 2.5 CCS / MCS (Import)
NCBFAA will grant 2.5 CCS / MES (Export)
Note: Attendees are responsible for providing their CCS, CES, or MES ID number when registering to receive credits for these training courses.
export and import demonstrations
November 16, 2023
||8:00 AM EST
||8:30 AM EST
||1:00 PM EST
4400 Town Center
Southfield, MI 48075
Register for export and import demonstrations Session
1. Review the ACE Reports and training materials available at CBP.gov.
2. Learn about Customs Border Protection's (CBP) new data initiative.
3. Review "Preferences" prior to running ACE Reports.
4. Run canned AES-201 Filer Transactions Reports.
5. Learn how to modify existing reports by adding additional data objects and/or filters.
6. Review additional ACE Reports capabilities such as scheduling, sharing, and sending reports to other users in ACE.