In this 2-day training, develop a complete appreciation for ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, including the process approach, risk-based thinking, and an understanding of how it is necessary and valuable to your overall business management system. This course is designed for new implementation team members and other representatives from key functional groups involved in the organization's QMS.
Is this the right class for you? CLICK HERE to review the Training Selection Tool.
- Recommended: Basic knowledge of the Core Tools.
Recommended: Learning participation can be maximized if the individual enters with working knowledge and experience related to this subject.
- Identify linkages to quality management principles
- Demonstrate an understanding of the process approach
- Demonstrate an understanding of risk-based thinking
- Demonstrate an understanding of ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016
- Identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and Customer Specific Requirements
- Identify linkages between IATF 16949:2016 requirements and the Core Tools
NOTE: A full copy of the IATF 16949:2016 and 9001:2015 publications are not included. However, the exacted requirements text of 9001:2015 and IATF 16949:2016, with training commentary, will be included in the participant manual.
Course Material: Course Material information will be provided on your confirmation document upon completion of registration - if you have more specific questions, please contact customer service at 877-275-2424
Additional Information for Live Virtual Students
Please review this link in its entirety before your scheduled training session.